When does your baby start kickin or movinq?

im 23 weeks prego & don't feel anything..i wanna experince a push nudge or slight kick

Mamii2Be

Asked by Mamii2Be at 3:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 17 weeks an 5 days pregnant i feel my baby moving liike crazy not every day tho just every few days or so,with my first i did not feel him till i was 26 weeks
    Anonymous

• I started feeling him around week 18 but i passed it off for gas so that could be what ur doing. But they started getting more noticable and stronger just lately and im 20.5 weeks...

Have you tried laying down flat, with a pillow under ur right hip, to keep blood flow for the vena cava, and just concentrate on your belly. usually when ur active ur baby is resting

so try laying like how I mentioned pop on the TV for about a half hour and then either turn it of or really low and concenttrate on your belly
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• It's different for everyone. I felt flutters at 15 weeks and now that I'm 17 weeks I feel the baby move and it feels like I'm getting gently poked from the inside. You should be feeling your baby by now. Try eating a small snack and then lying down and be still. That might work.
    IheartWyatt09

Answer by IheartWyatt09 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• i felt my baby for the first time at 13 weeks and now im 16 weeks and feel it all the time....try laying down!
    excitedmomma2be

Answer by excitedmomma2be at 5:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2009