what is the best pregnancy test to take if i want to test a couple days early before my cycle start on july 5th

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I took 2 ept hpt and 1 from the dollar store 7 days before my period was due all 3 were positive I could see the positive line better from da one from da dollar store i was shocked... but everyone is different
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• First Response worked positive for me twenty five years ago when I was late and then when I tested before being late 21 years ago it tested positive at five days early. First Response been around a looong time, that company also does tampax tampons that why I used it - the company was into women's periods for a long time. Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

• i took one from the dollar store i was 3 weeks 3 days and it came back i was
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• The $1 tests from Dollar Tree worked for me, but the lines were VERY faint when I tested early.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Dollar Tree. They seem to be the most sensitive.
    Anonymous