What do you ladies to keep the spark in your marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I change plugs every once in a while..LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I greet him with a smile and hug every day. We go on weekends away where we relax from home duties and just talk and stroll around, eat nice meals. I also try to treat him as courteously as I would a neighbor. He is a human being and entitled to respect and consideration.

Answer by Bmat at 4:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• If you are not both keeping the sparks flying, then the flame will sputter and die.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• When we were first married, we had an active social and often went out alone or with friends on the weekends.  Four years later baby #1 bounced into our lives and that all came to a screeching halt and we focused on our children for the next 15 years.  Now our kids don't need our constant attention and we have been building back up a social life.  We have made new friends and go out fairly regularly (in the summer, not so much in the winter), we also have new interests that we do together.  My dh has been restoring a vintage motorcycle for the last 5 years and finally has it on the road this year, so we have been out riding together on nice evenings.  In the winter we usually watch movies or play video games together.

You both have to actively kindle that spark.  You need to return to the courtship and have some fun together.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2009