Has anyone here been a stripper or is?

Im just curious i have never had any friends who were but i always wondered how you explained it to your family,do they approve and how long did you do it for?
( Please NO biTTer mommies ! Now i know why ur friends are only on the computer...)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep <3

I ammmmmmmmmmmm.
    I make tha money itz not maken mehh <3
    Anonymous

• I was a stripper when I was younger. I had a great body, not an ounce of fat. I looked good, and I didn't mind showing what God gave me
    Anonymous

• My friend is a mom of three and does it. I don't see her any differently, she's actually a really cool person. She started when she was younger and got hooked on the money. Her family of course knows, they aren't ecstatic, but they support her. It's not like she's the evil stripper lady from hell or anything!lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• When I was 19... lmao. What fun! My husband was a bouncer. Pahahaha
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• When I was younger, it was fun and made me learn how the real world is. My friends thought it was cool and my mom hated it but I wasn't going to let anyone else pay my bills.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I danced for 3 yrs on and off and I am going to go backtoit to help with my bills... I work as a waitress and don't get paid enough nor make enough tips so I have planned on doing it for a couple weeks.. I have 3 kids also!
    lilmama2two

Answer by lilmama2two at 12:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2009