Alcohol And Climbing

The 1st month I was pregnant I took the home pregnancy test and it showed up negative, so that whole month I drank heavy liquor (Hennessy) almost everyday. Then I took the test again the 2nd month and it turned out posetive. The doctor said the baby was fine and I passed all my medical tests with a A+. But im not sure I believe him because all doctors say that about crack or weed babies and you can only tell there mental defect as they grow up. I dont do any drugs but Im just saying I've seen. Around the 3 months of pregnancy I drank heavy for only one night and woke up the next day throwing up and now I really regret and I am scared for my baby but I havent had any bleeding or cramps. Do you think the baby is going to grow with defects? And also what happens to the baby when do you do climbing stuff?

katsogrimey

Asked by katsogrimey at 4:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If doctor says baby is fine, it's probably okay. There may be some learning disabilities down the road, but no one can prove that for sure. Nothing worth terminating or worrying about now. Just stop. Do what your doctor says.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• the whole "weed babies" cracked me up. marijuana is an herb, its a medicine. when are people going to see that. and drinking when you knew you were pregnant is wrong. i smoked pot when i was pregnant BUT ALL 3 OF MY DRS KNEW ABOUT IT. my kids are sooooo smart its unbelievable. do your baby a favor DONT DRINK
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Oh and your pic, HELLO? This isn't a porn site or dating site.
    Anonymous

• That's awful. You would really risk your babies life by drinking once you knew you were pregnant? You should give the child up for adoption if you can't treat him/her right even while it's in your belly. I just lost my baby at 13 weeks and to read this makes me sick.

Grow up and stop drinking.
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• alcohol has a cumulative effect on the fetus. It sounds like you probably have not consumed enough to harm your baby, but you will not know for sure for a few years.
    Anonymous

• well, drinking early on in the pregnancy (like within the first month) is alright.... lots of women do it bc you might not know that you are pregnant yet. the baby is not sharing blood with momma yet at that point, so it's really not an issue. now idk about drinking at 3 months. i don't really think bleeding or cramps would be a worry so much as baby being retarded (to some degree). but it's done now, so just look to the future and learn from your mistake.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• HEY to the above poster OURS, she said she didn't know she was pregnant when drinking so why u say grow up and stop drinking?? like drinking is childish.
    Anonymous

• Around the 3 months of pregnancy I drank heavy for only one night and woke up the next day throwing up and now I really regret and I am scared for my baby but I havent had any bleeding or cramps.

She did drink while she knew that she was pregnant. It says right there. Drinking excessively while you know that you are pregnant IS childish. That's no way to treat an unborn child. Why don't you finish reading the entire question?
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• whats up with the porno picture??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

- getting drunk until you pass out and wake up puking is childish, especially when you have an older child to care for.
    Anonymous