Most of the united states banned gay marriage...

so why is it that we are scared to say we voted against gay marriage..take the perez hilton/miss ca situation she wasnt the only one that voted for that the whole US DID!! Oviously were not ready for this- would you want your son/daughter to be gay or be comfortable with seeing two men kissing at the park...i mean really!! BE HONEST! Its not even about the bible anymore it just doesnt look right...instincts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• screw gay marriage! god made adam and eve not adam and steve
    Anonymous

• Actually only CA voted for it, and it only passed by a slim majority.

It doesn't matter if they are married or not, you are going to have gay/lesbian people (maybe even your own children) and you are going to see them in public. You can't stop it.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• "the whole US DID!!"

It wasn't even up to a vote in the entire US. And your statement is false. Not everyone would have voted against it.

It is your opinion that being gay is wrong. It is not a fact. I would have no problem with my daughter being gay because I LOVE her no matter what. I want her to be happy, and if she is happy with a woman, so be it.

It is your opinion that it doesn't look right. It is not a fact.

And how could you say we're not ready for it? Homosexuality has been around as long as there have been penises and vaginas!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• By the way, MANY people thought that it didn't look right to see a black/white couple kissing in public either. Interracial marriage was illegal for a long time...
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Judging by this troll's statement, they probably think interracial marriage is wrong and nasty as well.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• weren't not ready for it but i think that if that's what they love or want they should be able to do it...
    i mean really you cant tell someone dont love that person love this one...come one people dont be so judgemental...
    Anonymous

• Well, since I am bi, it would be kinda hypocritical of me to tell my kids you can't do that, now wouldn't it? I don't care what their sexual preferences are. The only time I will have something to say is if they get with someone who is abusive in some way (no matter the gender).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• screw gay marriage! god made adam and eve not adam and steve <~~~ Spoken like a total idiot
    I support Gay marriage, If you don't like it, DON'T MARRY ONE DUH!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• im a straight women, but i support gay marriage. it ignorant people like you who suck!!!! who are you to tell someone who they can love and marry. i think if you love someone you should be able to marry them. gays are people too, it a form of racism, are you teaching your kids to be racist? i teach my kids about love and respect for all things.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• No one wants to be gay. Either G-d makes us this way or not.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2009