eyes open??

any of you mams have babys that sleep with thier eyes open just a lil bit but you can see there eye balls is this normal or show i talk to her doctor about this????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my dd does that, and shes fine sometimes its a little creepy. but shes fine my mom said i did it when i was little and im fine, my dad still does it. but if youre concerned talk to your doctor.
    Anonymous

• My DD does it too. Always has. Its pretty normal. Talk to Dr if concerned of course.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• My son does it too sometimes. It is really creepy but doesn't seem to bother him.
    Anonymous

• I do it, so does my son. Well, we walk/talk in our sleep, so the eyes open isn't too bad. But a lot of people find it "weird" or "creepy". (SO can't tell if we're awake or asleep sometimes)
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2009