what was the first...

thing that you bought when you found out you were pregnant?
- I myself have been being neutral color outfits until I find out next month what I'm having. - But because I decided to do a Monkey Themed Nursery and what not, I bought this monkey pj set. :)

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 4:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think we bought a couple cute little gender neutral onsies.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I had already had some clothes because I had multiple baby showers comming up and they were of both genders. but I still havent bought anything, im 20.5 weeks and my mom is being a grandma going crazy buying "grandma loves me onesies" and such and a crib and other stuff too. Ill just let her have her fun...
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• lol @ dom123123 thats the way my mother is, this is her first grandchild; so my mom is like that too she's put a whole bedroom set on layaway at Burlington Coat Factory but its soo cute ! and again its MONKEYS!
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 4:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I bought a book on nutrition.

I would not let anyone buy any baby items until there was actually a baby.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• So far I've bought my what to expect book and the girlfriends guide to pregnancy... Other than that I haven't bought anything. I'm definitely waiting till after my baby shower or till I find out for sure what the baby is.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• a yellow and white stripe blanket. it was so soft and cute.. and gender neutral
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 7:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2009