did you hear Billy Mays (oxiclean commercials) was found dead in his home this morning?

seriously, is everyone trying to go at once. im not trying to be funny or make jokes but whats the count of to now-4?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep, he was 50, i think that brings the count higher than that.... If you count David Carradine who died like a month ago....
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 4:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• 4 in the past week, if you consider him a celebrity. He was a pitch-man. He was a good guy. My best friends mom actually graduated with him. He was from Pgh. Her parents hung out with him and his wife occasionally in Tampa, they lived near each other. Alot of people around here seem to be pretty upset. They had a moment of silence at the Pirate game today to remember him.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yes, it's strange. Seems like all these celebrities are all going at once. But, of course, when it's your time, doesn't matter who you are, it's your time, you're going,and that's that.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I was going to say what a pp did about it being FIVE!! I am really creeped out by the whole thing.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• OMG no I didn't my son loves his commercials because HE IS SO LOUD. lol. That's sad.

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• sad. I liked him.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2009