Should I just set it up in my kitchen?

The kids want to go outside and play in the pool, but its all deflated and I'd have to pump it up, but it is so hot outside, should I just set it up in my kitchen? Ha ha.

I guess I could pump it up in the kitchen then take it outside, sigh, guess I have to now that I have found a soloution to my problem. Goodbye.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 4:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I put Simon in an inflatable kiddie pool yesterday. He was in it all alone and the water was freezing and yet he had an absolute BLAST! I couldn't believe how much he loved it! It was a little scary because the kids it belonged to were older so the water was kind of deep, but he was so excited! I guess now I'll have to get him one...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• that's what I did with my DD's pool. Blew it up inside, then set it up outside (came in a few different pieces).. anyways, it sucked because we had rain or cold weather for 3 weeks starting the day after i set it up. lol. Thankfully we are not getting to use it.
    anyways, have fun :). Hope the kids enjoy it as much as my DD enjoys hers.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2009