3 year olds birthday party

I live in Gresham Oregon and i am trying to find a place for my daughters birthday party. She turns 3 july 25th I am not sure where to look. we can't have it at our place cuz its to small and i am not sure where to look....we have had it outside at a park the last two years but both times it rained so we have bad luck with that...anyone have any CHEAP suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm not sure how cheap is cheap for you, but here in Albuquerque you can rent out a high school swimming pool (the ENTIRE pool so you have it all to yourself) for $55 per hour, 2 hour minimum. Most of the pools here are inside (so you don't have to worry about rain), and the cost covers life guards as well (which is a nice safety feature especially with kids).
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I am looking for under $100.00
    Anonymous

• What about a community center? Renting out part of the center for a party? And they have lots of activities available.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• there isn't one that i can fnd in gresham (this town sucks) lol
    Anonymous