What are some of your favorite movie lines?

Here's a few of mine:
"Momma always told me life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."
"Me and Jenny was just like peas and carrots."
"Run Forrest, run!"
"LT. DAN!!"
and, my all-time favorite, from "Fried Green Tomatoes"-
"Face it girls, I'm older and I have more insurance."

So what about all of you? Would love to see some really great ones, I haven't seen for awhile. Oh, yeah, I just watched Forrest Gump,and that's why all from him.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Self Defense is not murder" - From the movie Enough
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• My other favorite from that movie is: "You have a God given right to protect your life and the lives of your offspring."
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I've never seen that movie. It sounds pretty good. Who's in it? I want to check into it.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Strange things are afoot at the circle J.

violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Jennifer Lopez is in it. She plays a woman who gets married and her husband beats her up. It's a FANTASTIC movie and EVERY woman should watch it!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach all the damn vampires.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Almost any line from the movie "What about Bob ? I know it word for word. Also many lines from the movie Sling Blade. " Some call it a Kieser Blade , I call it a Sling Blade." Also the movie Pure Luck ...I know many of those lines word for word. ....great question.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I like this one too: "The devils greatest trick was convince the world he doesn't exist" Kevin Spacey said it in Usual Suspects.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food." from Finding Nemo

And you know if you are asking a bunch of women about moving quotes, someone will mention, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" from Dirty Dancing

funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Srick shoes guys srick shoes!!!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2009