Do "dirty" words gross you out? Ex: Pus*y, C*nt....?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Those two are the worst. I really dont say F*** that much. I think there is a time and place to use it. Like when your having really HARD GOOD sex or something. But each is own. However, the two that you are asking about are really degrading and disrespectful. I hate hearing them!
    Anonymous

• I don't like either one of those words and I cannot hear ANYONE use the C word around me. I think that is the most degrading, hurtful thing a woman can be called.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I just think they sound nasty. I don't even get to the degrading part.. Its just icky. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• No it doesn't bother me. Anyone that uses that kind of profanity to insult another individual cannot formulate a valid argument and has to revert to four letter words to get their point across. It is hard to be offended by someone with that type of mental capacity. I also don't see a problem using them in a sexual context either.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• i hate those words.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• i think both of those are crass. Its like are you really that dumb you cant find a better word in your vocabulary? read & learn some thing.
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 5:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• They don't gross me out. I do think that people who use those words out in public sound like trash. Intelligent people don't speak trashy.
    Anonymous

• i CANNOT stand the word p***y.. it sounds so gross and makes me cringe!! c**t i can deal with.. i dont like it.. but i can deal with it.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 7:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009