Hearing about Michael Jackson's death was like unbelieveable since this man has overcome so much in his 50 years and he lost this battle; I have to see his dead body in a casket to believe he's really gone because it hasn't really sunk in for me and I've been beside myself since this but I've moved on because I can't bring him back.I never believed he was a child molester and I'm sure he was suffering because of what most bpeople thought of him so any opinions on this?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 5:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• You sound insane. Really. Seriously insane. Go to your doctor and ask for help.
    Anonymous

• Brace yourself for the rude anons ---- they're out in abundance over this one.

I agree with you & am heart-broken as well.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• It is sad but its sadder when there are 3 or 4 more deaths that are getting over shadowed. RIP Ed, Farrah, Michael and Billy. Please lets remember that there are other people in Hollywood that have passed and they have families too lets pay our respects to all of them not just one because he was the king of pop Billy was the king of Infomercials and Farrah was an Angel, Ed was a legend lets remember them too

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 6:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• im glad he is gone in aNOTHER MONTH ILL NEVER HAVE TO HEAR THAT FREAKS NAME AGAIN
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• soory i didnt know i hit caps
    Mrs.Owen86

• I think it's sad when anyone dies...especially when they leave minor children behind.

I find it funny how people are so judgmental on a man whom they have never met and have no clue if the stories told about him were true or just ploys to get money out of him.

Mrs.Owen86...really? You think you won't hear his name again? Ever hear the names Elvis Presley or John Lennon? Michael Jackson will go down in history as they have. Yeah, you'll hear his name again, and again, and again, and again, and again...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yeah, you'll hear his name again, and again, and again, and again, and again...

LOL And, again, and again, and AGAIN!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Gotta get. BET awards are on! Tribute to Michael Jackson!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009