Flat Belly Diet Recipes

Okay so I went and bought that Flat Belly Diet book and when I get home and reading it and stuff I realize that I bought an expansion book not the real deal. Which the book said was fine because it gives all the diet rules and everything and has the 4 day plus 4 week diet plan, but the meals in the 4 week plan are horrible. I just don't like all the frozen waffles and guacamole and pita for dinner? Maybe its because I never tried a diet before, but I was hoping for fish and checken and veggies type of stuff. Is there a good site to get recipes besides the $$$ that goes with the book?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• They have some good recipes at www.bhg.com, www.3fatchicks.com,www.myrecipes.com,and www.diet.com... If you do a search there will be more that pop up but those ones I use the most, they all have great recipes.
    NicolePB

Answer by NicolePB at 5:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 6:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2009