When cafe moms report your questions...

has anyone had a question deleted for "inflaming others" honestly most of the questions i have seen on here are conterversial but why when we talk about God do our post get deleted...its sad! Why do you report the questions just swallow it ...most r true!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There's a way to have a differing opinion in a tactful manner. If you're not tactful, it will be deleted.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 5:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I have my posts and comments reported all the time. Won't stop me from speaking my mind though.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• "most" do NOT get deleted. It was deleted because they(admins) felt it was written to cause a problem. Looking for drama. I have been on here since CM first started and I have never had a question removed.

Anonymous

• Yep, I've had two or three questions deleted because I inflamed others. I could have taken it up with the CM Team, but I'm too lazy to care.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• same as when my post on the jews about WW2 it got deleted i still believe it is because it wasnt about that stupid slavery crap so someone got cranky they told me it wasnt a question
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's fair to decide who was asking a serious question and who was just starting stuff. If we deleted every question because we thought it would cause drama there would be no cafe mom!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• There are groups to discuss your religious beliefs. There are areas where you can post your advertising.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• The only post that I reported was a response to a question in pets. The response was full of profanity and accused the OP of being molested and having a DH that molests her children. All because she was talking about having to get rid of her dog before her next baby comes because he was too high maintenance and she couldn't properly care for the dog anymore.

It was just really ugly and not called for at all. Cafe Mom deleted the post.

Anonymous

• I only report a question if its completely out of line, but I have reported answers many times. Sadly, here, you can ask a question, honestly wanting to get answers, not trying to start anything, and people will get nasty.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I've never had a question deleted - I don't ask very many, anyway. I have had an answer deleted, though. I was in a rotten mood and feeling very sarcastic so when I came across a dumb question I gave a highly sarcastic answer as Anon, which I rarely ever do, and it was read as insulting so was reported and deleted.
    After reading what I had written the next day I had to agree that it wasn't a very nice thing to say.
    That's the problem with answers being posted instantly - sometimes you regret what you have typed, but not until it's too late.
    I make sure to proofread my answers before clicking on the button now. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2009