Do you like where you live?

why, why not? I live in VA I hate it, because people are not friendly, the stupid personal prop taxes, and the summers are waaay to humid!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in southern california and i love it here...we have the best weather. The only thing is there are too many earthquakes we have had three 4.0's in the last two months...its scary!!
    Anonymous

• I like Illinois for the most part but I hate the neighborhood I live in right now. We've got a plan to move in a few years that we're hoping doesn't get foiled somehow.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I live in a tourist town in Tn, and hate it. It's beautiful to visit, but if you live here, you're pretty much stuck here, unless you are rich when you moved here!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 5:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• i hate las vegas
    Anonymous

• its ok....too hot down here.I live in Houston tx
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I live in Washington...too cold an it rains all the time LOL!
    Anonymous

• omg i live in VA too! do i hate it here, most of the time, the humidity doesn't bother me though, we lived in MS for 3 yrs and go to LA all the time to visit his family so it's nothing compared to that. i don't like the tourists they drive me nuts, i hate the traffic, half the people are polite and southern the rest are rude as hell, and the cost of living is awful. i don't get why tourists come here when a few hours south is myrtle beach, nags head and all those other beaches that are much nicer than our beaches w/no waves...speaking of which why the hell is the ECSC held here every year? there are NO WAVES!!! why have a surfing championship w/pro surfers somewhere w/o waves!!! makes me crazy
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I live and work in Leavenworth, Kansas. Mixed feeling of the town. Very beautiful town with lots of history. But this town seems to be owned, that the "Good Ol' Boys" keep the competition and the base wage low. There is not enough financial fire to keep the average Joe's irons hot. If it's not the military or prison, it's pretty much Kansas City for job hunting.
    Anonymous

• Illinois here. I HATE IT! It's all corrupt, the taxes are outragious, and the weather sucks butt!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• We live in a great city (Chicago) and we live in an awesome neighborhood.
    Most of my family lives walking distance from our house. Chicago has great public transit. So many fun things to do all year (many of them free). Our daughter is getting a world class public education. We have beaches, museums, parks, four real seasons, zoos, great shopping, anything you could ask for.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2009