i'm bored so....

whats the funniest bumper sticker you've ever seen?
i'm from va beach, va major tourist town....so my fave bumper sticker is "if they call it tourist season, why can't we just shoot them?" LOVE IT!!! i hate the tourists; they can't drive, walk slow as hell wherever they are, and cover the beach like locusts so you can't go to the "touristy" (with the shops and restaurants) beach you have to go to the private beaches w/o access to bathrooms etc...(sorry i'm on a tourist kick, tried to take the kids to the zoo yesterday couldn't even park it was pathetic, had to take them to a park next to the zoo instead, lets just say my 3 yr old was pissed)

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 6:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honk if one of the kids falls out!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• You should have expected this when you moved to a tourist town. Just be grateful you have the off-season to do things.
    Anonymous

• omg i love that!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• umm i didn't choose to live here, one i grew up here so thats not a choice. and then the military stationed my husband here once again not a choice. you try living somewhere that for 5 months out of the year you can't do a dam thing w/o turning around and have someone speaking chinese, or so lost they are stopped in the middle of the road or the sidewalk trying to figure out where they are. then say "oh i'm lucky i can do this in the winter"
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• We lived in Va Beach for 4 years, too, and I know what you are saying about the tourists. I'm so glad we are stationed and living in northern VA now.

Anyhow, one of the bumper stickers I think is funny is:
    "Isn't a Smoking Area in a Restaurant Like a Peeing Area in a Swimming Pool?"

And my favorite one from years ago is:
    "I Don't Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy Every Minute Of It"
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2009