i think i have pink eye...how can i make sure i dont spread it to my 2 year old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't touch your eyes and wash your hands all the time. Wipe off anything you touch with chlorox wipes. But mostly wash your hands a lot.
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Don't touch you eyes or your child. It's tough not to pass on pink eye. Keep the hand sanitizer ready.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Don't touch your face and wash your hands a lot with hot soap and water.  In addition, use a lot of hand sanitizer before and after you touch anything your child comes in contact with.  Be very careful about hugs and kisses too.  I have a two-year-old and he gets in my face a lot.  Hopefully you can explain not to come near Mommy's face because it hurts, or something like that so your child understands and doesn't feel rejected.  I hope you feel better soon.

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 6:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I've had pink eye and not spread it to the kids. I just remembered to wash my hands after I touched my eyes and kept them away from my face.
    On the other hand my kids have had it and passed it to everyone, lol. It's almost impossible to not spread it around. Last time only my oldest had it, though.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2009