bed-spreads where'd you find yours?

Okay so I'm about to move and then hopefully get everything that I need to fix up the babies side of the room, and what not (because we're sharing lol) but anyway. My baby's side of the room is going to be themed monkeys, and I wanted to try and find a new bed spread that would either be a nice sage green, or a soft baby green, something green, yellow, and brown idk something like that !

Okay so question time ! where did you find your bed spread ? idk i want something to be baby safe sort of to speak ! something that will match with the baby theme but something that will last as well.

I hope that helped to kind of let you now what I mean and what i'm looking for :) if not message me and i'll further try to explain.

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 6:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got my son's crib set at Wal-Mart. You could also try Babies-R-Us or any baby targeted store.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• i got my daghtes set at walmart too they have such cute stuff
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• the goodwill actually has tons of fitted sheets and crib bumpers. i got my set at ross
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• if you are looking for a set for YOUR bed, stay away from Walmart. EVERY set that I have bought there has fallen apart within a year or two tops! Yes, they are cheap (price wise) but the quality matches the price! (and if you have to replace it once a year, you really are not saving any money by buying the really cheap ones)

Try bed bath and beyond.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 6:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• check baby depot.com thats where i got mine or even target
    seansgurl

Answer by seansgurl at 7:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• if you go walmart you have to get the ones that are more pricey b/c the cheaper ones fall apart (my $40 set fell apart first time i washed it, went back got a $100 set and its been 2 yrs now no probs). otherwise, target, bed bath beyond, kohls, places like that.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• jcpenny and jcp outlet are great. I also like target and ikea. Honestly, with my first daughter We got a bunch of white fitted sheets and some knitted blankets and sleepers. If you have a summer baby all they wear is onsies and diapers and they say not to have anything in the crib because of risk of SIDS. And honestly, I wouldn't even stock up on too many jammies in small sizes because they grow fast and you never know what season it will be if you're in my area LOL
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I bought this duvet set in blue, but here's the sage green set: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MICROSUEDE-QUEEN-DUVET-COMFORTER-COVER-BEDDING-SET_W0QQitemZ370222019981QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Duvet_Covers?hash=item5632f3b58d&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A30

This seller was awesome and the bedding is really pretty and made very well.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I actually bought mine from wal-mart (for our bed) 1 1/2 years ago. First time I ever bought one that wasn't from a pricy store. I loved it because it was the bedspread they had on our furniture that we bought at the showroom. I spent $90 (comforter and 2 sham covers) on it and it has held up well, no problems :) Ironically we spent $200 on my SD's bedspread from Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and its already starting to show wear and has threads coming out. But I would still shop there again :). I think it was just this particular brand of bedspread.
    MyJoieDeVivre

Answer by MyJoieDeVivre at 1:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2009