Have you seen this around?/

looking for some sorta of planner or something for keeping track of what money comes in and goes out of a business..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• we use quicken.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 8:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I use a spread sheet program or a simple table through Open Office. It's free! I see no reason for all the bells and wistles that some of those pricey programs have... A simple table works best!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I believe what you are describing is a ledger. Ledgers have been replaced by computers. I have over 20 years of experience doing accounting and bookkeeping for small businesses; Peachtree is the best software (you can buy it on ebay for around $20)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• If you are talking about a ledger, to keep track on paper (but in a book type thing) then you can find one at an office supply store.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• already have peachtree, its for an auto shop for him to do in the shop himself he doesnt know computers well and he doesnt speak english that well, i use to see them at stores, and now i cant find them anywhere
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 9:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2009