what is this

the other morning i got up to go pee and as i was getting up there were farting noises coming out of my vagina what is that, just incase u need to know im 38 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• queefs?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• did you have sex anytime before that? I've always been told that its when air gets pushed up inside you and its just coming out. and I've always heard them called queefs too.
    nico409ant

Answer by nico409ant at 7:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• have not had sex in a long time, i never had that before i dont know
    Anonymous

• it's just air, nothing to be worried about
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• its just air nothing to worry about but a true story is after u have the baby it is FATAL to have ur bf or hubby or however to blow air in ur vagina i dont know why but my dr told me that after i had my son and i heard about a husband who killed his wife that way
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2009