smoking weed while pregnant. only moms who have done it answer plz!!!!!

im 7 months pregnant.i havent smoked a blunt since 2 days after i found out i was pregnant.i use to be a heavy smoker to the fullest so just stopping was a big accomplishment for me.today i took 2 pulls off of a blunt for the 1st time since im just wondering did anything happen to your baby when u smoked and how much did u smoke weed.i know 2 pulls arent gonna do anything to the baby but im curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You were so proud of yourself that you congratulated yourself by getting high. Good for you. You'll be a great role model.
    Anonymous

• Well according to Stephany what ever her name is your baby will be just fine because she knows everything even though she's not a doctor. Here is a link....otispregnancy.org/pdf/marijuana.pdf
    Anonymous

• i never knew some1 could get high off of 2 pulls. n i do remember saying moms who have done it so i wouldnt have to deal with the dumbass comments dumb bitches smh
    Anonymous

• I remember when I did it a few times early on in my pregnancy, and the only thing I noticed was that she would get just as... lethargic as I was getting, but as soon as it wore off she was back to herself... I didn't do it that often.
    Anonymous

• Did you think everyone was going to be okay with your post? If you can't get high off two pulls than why do it to begin with? You asked if it was safe, no it's not safe. But it sounds like you wish it was. Yes I did with my first baby, I felt so guilty I stopped and never did it again. He has ADD now. Studies link smoking pot during pregnancy with ADD and other learning problems later in life. Check the link I gave you. It sounds like you really didn't care about the baby, you just wanted someone to tell you your behavior was acceptable.
    Anonymous

• Anyone who smokes weed while their knowingly pregnant is a fool. Read the facts about marijuana and smoking it while you're pregnant, and then you'll understand why people think you're a dumbass. And, anon 7:05, if you smoked it early on in your pregnancy, how early on are we talkin? How would you know if your baby was getting lethargic if you did it so early on? Usually you can't feel the baby move until around 16-22 weeks. Either way, you must've been in your 2nd trimester, which is just plain sad. I feel bad for all of your children that had to endure being in a poisoned womb.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• okay first off, you cant get addicted to weed. there is nothing in weed to get addicted to. so you should have no want or desire or addiction to suck you back into doing it. i think you should ask your dr what they think of you smoking weed, not us, we are not drs. just see what he or she has to say about it
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I was just thinking that during pregnancy the less stuff besides food and water that you put into your body, the better for your baby and pregnancy.  Maybe you should find another way to de-stress or amuse yourself until after you give birth or finish breastfeeding (if you plan to).

Anonymous

• I'm not going to attack you about smoking weed like the other people have.
    I smoked til I found out, now I've stopped, but god do I want to rip a bong.
    Anyhow, theres been NO EVIDENCE that smoking weed is bad for the baby.
    They can't prove anything bc most pregnant women dont just smoke weed, they abuse other things. Obviously,
    I'm not a doctor myself but Everyone I know thats older smoked nonstop through their pregnancies.
    I wouldn't suggest it bc they drug test babies now and They'll snatch it faster than a kid in a candy store if the baby's test is positive
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

•  

Anyhow, theres been NO EVIDENCE that smoking weed is bad for the baby

Oh really?

http://www.jointogether.org/news/research/summaries/2007/warning-on-danger-of-smoking.html

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009