:(((

My boyfriend of 24 months and I have broken up a week ago. His best friends girlfriends friend came from Arizona. He's been seeing here nonstop the past 7 days. He is calling me imbetween time one or twice, sometimes few days and I have not been answering because the first time I answered he told me "everything was my fault". I knew deep in my heart it was both of us, we were both immature and I thought we could work things out like we always do. But for the past 7 days now he's been hanging out with her! The thing is, she is just visiting Michigan and is going to be going home really soon. WHAT SHOULD I DO/SAY/REACT! Please help I am sooooo miserable.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Im pretty sure i already answered this once a week ago. So like I said grow up, get over yourself and stay away from him.
    Anonymous

• It sounds as though he isn't for you. You split up with him, and now he is seeing someone else. Time to let this part of your life go and stand up and be strong and move on.

Answer by Bmat at 7:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• oh he'll come back to you...but be strong and tell him to move along because he should have known what he had. you take him back he WILL do it again and will be just as much your fault for taking him back
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2009