What would you do? Honestly...

I'm 7 months pregnant, & my bf's mom came 2 town today 2 see us. I wasn't home yet & my bf actually told me that his mom wouldn't be coming till next week. Well, they went out 2 eat, & he told his mom that I didn't want 2 come, when he never even asked me! I really am beginning 2 despise him & don't want to be with him @ all. I (obviously) got preg on accident, but found out 2 late 2 have an abortion & don't actually know if I would've been able 2 do it anyways since it would've been the 2nd one that I've had. But anyways, I don't wanna be with this guy anymore, he refuses to clean the cat box, whichis right next to our bed so I've been sleeping on the couch for the past MONTH! Also, I wanted the nursery painted, but he refused 2 do it b/c I wanted 2 colors & he said that was ridiculous. He hasn't helped with anything except buying stuff @ garage sales that is in horrible condition & he calls me "ungrateful". I wanna SCREAM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Okay here's the deal. Stop having unprotected sex with stupid people who don't want to commit to you and you won't have to consider abortion in the first place! Pregnancy isn't an accident, you have sex you get pregnant. This is your own situation you have set up for yourself. Take responsibility for your own actions and maybe things will change for the better.
    Anonymous

• Are you working? Do you have your own family that's willing to help you out of this rough situation? If you don't want to be with him and he isn't treating you right, it will only get worse when the baby comes!
    Look into what kind of assistance your state offers. Google Public Assistance (your state) and usually you'll get a website where you can screen for the benefits you qualify for. Get yourself on the housing waiting list right away, because it can take months for that sort of thing. Get out now while you can! PM me if you want to talk.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 7:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• To the 1st anon reply....ur a bitch & I was on birth control both times I got preg...so unless you have never made a mistake in your life, don't prech rudely 2 me, b/c I'm sure your not perfect.
    Anonymous

• Anon poster 1. Wow. Have you ever made a mistake? Ever been hormonal and uncomfortable in rediculous heat. Being a cold hearted bitch to a woman who is asking for some help isn't making the situation better.

To the OP, I think that you really need to make a decision on what is healthy for you and your baby. It is important that you aren't exposed to the cat box. It really can make you and your baby very sick. Get him to clean it or find another place to live. You should also try to get assitance from your state.
    Anonymous

• put the cat litter box in another room, and let his parents know he didn't even ask u to go to eat. I'd tell him how u feel
    Anonymous

• okay im totally against abortion even tho your your own person but that baby did nothing. its not the babies fault its being brought into the world so it seems as if you have some resentment... my ex my babies father left me at 4 months preg to be with his ex. but i still wouldnt of have considered an abortion they have a thing called child support... he can so payy that.... and you dont have to put up with him or be with him just because yall have a child or yall are having a child together... if your not happy and you raise a child in that enviroment it teaches the child that sort of stuff.
    Anonymous