What wold you do? Honestly...

I'm 7 months pregnant, & my bf's mom came 2 town today 2 see us. I wasn't home yet & my bf actually told me that his mom wouldn't be coming till next week. Well, they went out 2 eat, & he told his mom that I didn't want 2 come, when he never even asked me! I really am beginning 2 despise him & don't want to be with him @ all. I (obviously) got preg on accident, but found out 2 late 2 have an abortion & don't actually know if I would've been able 2 do it anyways since it would've been the 2nd one that I've had. But anyways, I don't wanna be with this guy anymore, he refuses to clean the cat box, whichis right next to our bed so I've been sleeping on the couch for the past MONTH! Also, I wanted the nursery painted, but he refused 2 do it b/c I wanted 2 colors & he said that was ridiculous. He hasn't helped with anything except buying stuff @ garage sales that is in horrible condition & he calls me "ungrateful". I wanna SCREAM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't make a decision until after you have your baby and your hormones settle down, if you still feel the same way, leave. GL
    Anonymous

• Well, leave him then.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 7:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I agree with anon. Wait till after the baby and you are settled and in the position to leave. Do not put the guy's name on the birth certificate at all just yours. Start saving your money and prepare for the worst. As far as the mother in law talk to her and tell her what her son is doing and making you go through, sometimes they can help. stay sleeping on the couch the litter box is very bad for you and the baby. Relax mama you can do this, if you really do not want the baby there are always people willing to adopt. GL
    Anonymous

• I would give the baby up for adoption because you obviously dont want it since your first reaction was to kill it. Then leave your BF if you hate him so much.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Wow, that last answer was quite rude! I have every intention of loving & caring for my baby girl. My 1st intention was 2 have an abortion ONLY b/c of who its with. I do not view my pregnancy as a "mistake" so 2 speak. I just view the father as a mistake. I kinda just wanted 2 hear from other "single" moms & anyone who has been in a similar stuation. I guess I won't be posting anymore b/c I will obviously be crucified for what I'm going through. Thank you to those who actually gave supportive advice/insight.
    Anonymous

• this guy sounds like my ex...believe me it doesn't get better. He is already trying to alienate you from his family so even if it isn't said the feelings of unhappiness are prob mutual. You 2 do NOT have to be together to be good parents. Don't prolong the misery.
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I'm a single mother and I can tell you I was once kinda in this situation. I left my boyfriend because of who he was though. He was a drug addict and the stress of me dealing with it and him being violent and not caring made me leave him, for my baby. You can't say that the baby wasn't a mistake but the dad was. Because with out the dad, you wouldn't have the baby. They go hand in hand. The baby is something your body wanted, and gave to you. Maybe if you take some time away from your boyfriend you'll get a clear head and know what you want to do.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Love and cherish the baby, forget the guy! You both will be happier!
    Anonymous

• Hugs! Here's my 2 cents worth of 'advice'-- I think you are right to sleep on the couch- catboxes are not a good thing for pregnant women! The mom who said to not list him on the birth certificate- I agree with that. If you are definately going to leave him then start saving up money now, and look for a place to go. That way when you are ready you will have somewhere to go.
    I wish you the best of luck and hope it all works out!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2009