so many dreams..what do I do?!

When I got out of high school I went into dancing ballroom, they fired me for reasons I will never know. I then got pregnant with my beautiful son whom is now 17 months old. About 6 months ago I decided because I was a stay at home mom I would work on my love for photography. I have grown a wonderful small photography business that is on its way to success. I was doing my daily promotional stuff on craiglist and came across a job ad for a ballroom instructor. Last night I was telling my hubby how much I missed dancing. We are trying for another baby currently. I am so lost as to what dream to follow. Do I just stick with having another baby, my son and my photography that I've spent thousands on. Or do I follow a dancing career and no baby? I am so lost as to what to do. I obviously cant be pregnant and dance. :( help!

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well you will have to decide. What do you want more?? You have to make a choice. Nobody can really answer that but you. But you have to decide what you would love to do more. Having another child can come later. I mean could you live without  never dancing again? Do you feel like a piece of you is missing? If not I would just stick to the photography and more children. But in the end you have to make you happy.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Why can't you have it all? You can work as a dance instructor, schedule your photography appointments when you don't have a class to teach and still have a baby. You'll probably need to take time off from dancing when your belly gets big and awkward, but then after the baby is born you can get right back to teaching. You did say instructor right? Not dancing all over the country but in a studio for an hour or two here and there? I wouldn't put off having a baby if I wanted another one. Of course you would need a plan for someone to care for your child(ren) when you are teaching, but you could do it.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• perhaps you could do all of them.. use the money you make from your current business to build up funds for a future studio of your own. (to teach ballroom).. or you could do a home tutor service to bring in a little extra.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• You have to base your decision on what you know to be true right now. You are building a business that seems to be working for you. When you own your own business, you have a lot of flexibilty and child care is less of an issue.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2009