I just wanted to let you all know...

Somewhere I read that if your having cravings to brush your teeth and it will help curve the cravings. I tried it. And it works. It really does.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 7:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Really? I will definitely try that tonight lol. Thanks!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• yea toothpaste and food dont mix!!
    mammaboyz113

Answer by mammaboyz113 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Does it work for all cravings? Including pregnancy cravings. I belive it for non pregnancy cravings. But they are pretty strong when pregnant..
    Anonymous

• That's right, I had heard that before... Thanx for reminding me, I'm gonna need to remember that as I am starting Physicians Weight Loss Center tomorrow & evenings are the hardest for me. My dentist is gonna love me at my next visit! LOL

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Im Going To Try That Sounds Like It Will Work Thanks Soo Much!!
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 8:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I do that when I am seriously dieting. Once I went to my grandmothers house and didn't want to gain weight, she always had the best cookies, cakes, candies and snacks. Anyway, I brushed my teeth every two hours to keep for eating the junk she had. She kept asking why I brushed my teeth so much, I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I told her I just wanted healthy teeth. It is ok to lie to your granny right? especially when she is tying to ply you with snickerdoodles...?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• That is the first time I have ever heard that. I am going to try it tonight. I have the hardest time late in the evening. I really want to loose so serious weight and I think that if this works that would be great!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 8:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• It really works. I'm loosing weight and I credit at least some of it to that. Good luck ladies!
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Truly? That is SO awesome! I will definitely try it. Thanks so much for the tip!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• it would only work on me if I had chocolate flavored toothpaste LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2009