If you are verbally attacking other moms here, calling them names or dumb because you don't agree with them, do you think that could possibly come out in your child raising?

It seems like it teaches that if you don't agree with someone it's okay to be insulting. It also seems like it teaches our children to be close minded to nothing but your own ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The internet is everyone's way to something they aren't or....something they truly are I guess. So I think that if you have the balls to come on here and be a troll you are surely to pass that on with daily teachings. Rather you are in the store and run into someone and yell at them instead of letting them pass or saying excuse me....its all a lesson to be learned by the kids.
    Anonymous

• wow, nicely put!
    Anonymous

• If you're referring to my calling the poster dumb who asked if her taking 2 hits off a blunt while being 7 months pregnant, then yea it was totally fine for me to be insulting. it's not about agree or disagreeing about marijuana. it's about her harming her child. there is no disagreeing in that. sure, people who smoke it while pregnant or not will definitely justify it til their blue in the face, but it's still not right. ask any doctor.

and no, i don't call my children dumb to answer your question. but, if my daughter smokes weed while she's pregnant, i'd have some choice words for her, too.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• No, tnmI was pretty heated about that one too! I don't mean about what will hurt a child. I'm talking about how others see things or intolerance for other peoples beliefs and ideas.
    Anonymous

• I see. Well, I tend to fly off the handle easily in real life too when it comes to topics I'm passionate about. I have a pretty good cap on it though if my kids are watching lol. I definitely do not want them to grow up as pig-headed as me LOL. And of course, setting a good example for them and being a good role model is number 1 on my list!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• No tnm, being really honest, some times I see some of my own charactaristics in my children that I do and it puts me right back in my place!
    Anonymous

• No, because I love my child and I care about her feelings.

The moms on here, not so much.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 8:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Their children are probably bullies too. Parents who are bullies raise children who are bullies.

Anonymous

• "Their children are probably bullies too. Parents who are bullies raise children who are bullies."

There is a lot of truth to this statement and I often wonder about the kids of some women on here.

Anonymous

• Not necessarily I think some people may act one way on here but can be totally different at home. Maybe they are bored an think its funny or something.. I don't know. lol.
    Anonymous