Does this make sense or is there a better way to phrase it?

She didn't know that when she poured out her heart and soul, the things she shared about her life and herself would be used to destroy her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• it depends...what are you trying to say??
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• She did nott know that when she poured out her heart and soul that what she revealed would be used to destroy her.

She did not know that pouring out her heart and soul would lead to her destruction.

Pouring out her heart and soul, she did not realize that what she revealed would be used to destroy her.

When she poured out her heart and soul, she did not realize that her revelations would be used to destroy her.

Answer by Bmat at 7:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• That everything I told someone would be used against me, to hurt me.
    Anonymous

• it makes sense
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• "Pouring out her heart and soul, she did not realize that what she revealed would be used to destroy her." is great! I'm gonna use this one :) Thanks.
    Anonymous