stocking mother

what would u do if u found out that your mother was stocking u on here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm assuming she isn't putting you on a shelf so you must mean STALKING. Block her or confront her. Change your account and hide your personal facts.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Stalking, stalking sweetie a stocking is something you wear on your legs or hang on the fireplace at christmas time.

I think it would wierd me out if my mom was stalking me on here because we have a very close relationship and have no secrets. I guess it just depends on the relationship you have with your mother.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I think you mean stalking. Also, a little back story would be helpful. Why would she need to stalk you? Are you estranged from her? Do you have any order of protections against her?

Personally, if I didn't have a relationship with someone in my family and they found me on here I would just ignore them. If she is emailing or using chatter to bother you on your page then you can block her I believe. If you don't like what she is doing then set your privacy settings so that only your friends can view your profile and pictures.

Anonymous

• lmao sorry for the mis spelling geeze people lol Im feeding my baby.
    anyways ya she never post of here jusy created a account to read up on me lol
    Anonymous

• You can set your profile to be private. So only your friends can see your history. Why would she feel she needs to watch you?
    Anonymous

• nope my mom not on here i dont think she knows about this site plus she on pogo all day
    Anonymous

• My mom hasn't tried to put stockings on me yet... hope she doesn't try 'cuz those things are really itchy.

Anonymous

• My daughter and I are both members here at CM, but I allow her her own space because she is an individual with her own tastes and personality. Also, if she feels the need to vent about something, perhaps about me even, then I believe she has the right to do that without me checking up on her and finding out about it. Heck, I vent about her sometimes, too, and she doesn't check up on me.
    I suppose if anyone felt the need to "stalk" me and check up on my every move, then I would be very careful about who I allow on my friend's list and only allow my profile page to be viewed by my friends. I would then probably post most things as Anon without mentioning any specific names or places just to vent or whatever without the other person knowing I was speaking about them.
    It is wrong for one person to not allow another person their freedom.
    I hope things work out for you.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2009