Do you know where I can find some bi-curious or bi-sexual women?

I have tried craigslist and many of the singles websites but they all cost to join and or reply to messages. I'm looking for somewhere free to look. I'm in Arkansas if that matters. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• if you message me - i'll keep your identity anonymous- but i will answer some of your questions...8)
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 8:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• xpeeps . com
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I have a myspace and ive had many Bi-sexual Women add me just because they thought i was pretty they dont even care that im Straight lol. So make a myspace a look around :) GL
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 8:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• HAHA. I'm in Arkansas too.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• hi, where u live in arkansas... im bi curious but would like to find some1 to join me and my hubby.... i live in nw arkansas
    brookegregory

Answer by brookegregory at 7:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2009