back of my neck looks dirty?!!?!? I wash it and scrub it good EVERYTIME i take a shower.

Is it because when i dye my hair it get on my neck?? or what?

how can i get rid of dirty look to it??

has anyone have or had this problem??

it's really embarrassing cuz i always put my hair up and i dont want people think i'm dirty...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i garantee that because you put your hair up all the time - it is from the sun (kinda of that tan but dirty tan look..) my sister has it because her hair is up all the time..
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 8:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• You can try using a face scrub to exfoliate it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• did you try seabreeze? i had that problem when i was heavy (not sure if that is why you have it, but i'm just saying i been there and done that lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• What's seabreeze?
    Anonymous

• princessbeth may I ask how you lost your weight?
    Anonymous

• seabreeze is an astringent..... you can use it on your face to get rid of pimples too. just look for it in the drugstore on the acne care section. it's a liquid and you just put it on with a cotton ball.
    gee, what i did to lose the weight....... it was a lot of hard work. i don't really like exercise so i did more the diet approach. 1200 calories a day.... you have to read serving sizes and write down absolutely everything you eat (keep a running total and try to not pass 1200 every day). i also rode the exercise bike (ok, very slowly lol) for like 6 miles everyday. i also did crunches everynight. i lost about 125 lbs. that way.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Try to go and see if you are diabetic.The back of the neck gets dark,those are the signs of diabetes.I know that is what the doctor said to my daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• ok i should probably do that because diabetes runs in my family...now since your daughter found that out is her diabetic meds helping with the darkness on the neck??

But everyone thanks for the advice i'm gonna try all of them! because this is making me go crazy haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• This is going to stay with her,the rest of her life.Her doctor found that out,also her nutrionist,she is great nustrionist,her office is packed.She sees children and adults.I suggest you go in for an exam,is it time for your yearly physcical?I go every year for my pap,and a regaular check up,blood and everything.Why I go because number one I am enimic and I just want to be healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Stridex or oxy pads will help this to.. it gets down in there..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2009