im 27 weeks and 5 days.....

im 27 weeks and 5 days and from week 24 till now i felt soo much movement and now i hardly feel her at all i even went and got checked and everything was fine did anybody have this happen to them

gizmom529

Asked by gizmom529 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah ive had this im 33 wks. its scary but if you feel its still a concern talk to your doctor again they say from the time you wake up you should feel at least 10 movements in 10 hrs if not call your doctor... my little girl goes crazy a few days then calms down babies need rest to. she scared me tho but at 33 weeks even before then youll start to feel the baby roll around. and even if they are asleep you know they are moving i wouldnt worry about it because the baby is probably just taking a break but if it still bothers you talk to your doctor. hope this helps. i had this happen they did a ultrasound and a non stress test well tried to at that time she was to small just rest drink alot of water and try drinking a glass of milk.
    brittanymarie89

Answer by brittanymarie89 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• i would say that she is probably growing. you could drink some juice (or something else with a lot of sugar in it) and lay on your left side. that should get her moving again. keep in mind that she is also growing bigger so she does not have quite as much room to go crazy in there anymore lol. this is my third baby and i am also 27 weeks with a girl. she moves alot. my other two kids are both boys and they would move like 10 times in a week lol...... don't stress about it. maybe try doing the juice thing (it's called a kick count i think lol) once a night just to reassure yourself
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yes...I'm 27 weeks tomorrow. It's normal for your baby to have lazy days. Up until about a week or two ago, I would feel him for days at a time, then not feel anything for a day. It scared me to death at first, but he always started going again. Now...it's every single day and a LOT. If you ever have a feeling something is seriously wrong, call your doctor, but what you're experiencing is very normal from what I've experienced and heard from others. Try not to worry, babe. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• The farther u get along the more ur baby gets into a steady sleep pattern it happened to me too and i would always freak out but my dr said it was normal it scared me bc n my baby book it sayd if u dont feel ur baby move 10 times in 2 hours call ur dr but it happened to me and i had a healthy pregnancy and delivery so i wouldnt worry unless u go a whole day w no movement
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2009