head down for how long?

okay i am now 33 weeks preg. my baby has been head down for a little over a month at least what i want to know is how long can they stay like that before you go into labor like i know they stay that way bc thats the position they are supposed to be in but after they turn how long do they stay that way before labor begins bc shes head down dropping and my hips have been widening so i was wondering how much longer could i have left

brittanymarie89

Asked by brittanymarie89 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mmm idk my baby has been head down for about 4 weeks now and im at 31, you could go for a long time like this..i wouldnt worry about unless ur ob say otherwise. best luck mama
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• my daugher went head down when I was 27-28 weeks and I didnt deliver her til I was induced at two days over due lol. Its normal, my daughter was loweing alot. Between 27 weeks and 40 weeks she went from head up to head down and a positive 2 station. Your baby is just getting ready!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 8:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2009