??

what do i do about these blackheads on my nose? i use proactive, and they don't go away. also what about my brown toe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Put oatmeal and baking soda in the blender for a bit. Then add water to the mixture and scrub it on your nose.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• um.... lol, WHAT about your brown toe???
    Anonymous

• it's brown and the other ones are pink. it isn't stinky, but it is brown. i don't know if maybe i tanned it? but it isn't peely. i have no earthly.
    Anonymous

• witch hazel
    Mrs.Bryant1201

Answer by Mrs.Bryant1201 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• This hurts like heck, but I squeeze my blackheads off my nose. start at the corner (in the crease) and put your other finger on the bridge and push upwards. Or you can use a credit card to push them out. I used proactiv too, I find Neutrogena works better.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2009