Why do people complain they are being "stalked" after they start a bunch of crap with someone!

I mean they think they have the right to come on here and call people out before they even read the entire post then they freak out because you bite back. Stalking seems like a really stupid word for someone calling out your bs on the internet. It's not like I'm messaging you, threatening you, calling you names, or calling you breathing heavy on the phone. Last I checked Richard Ramirez was a stalker, I'm just a mom on cafe mom getting a little buckey! I mean seriously lighten up. Is stalking even the right word for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG, this is silly! Just leave her alone! She's obviously annoyed, as are you. I would say try to avoid each others posts, but she can't really intentionally avoid yours because you post anon. So maybe just ignore it if she answers your post and don't post on her threads.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• The only "stalking" I have heard of this lady said someone was messaging her a ton bothering her. So that would go into the things you said you don't do. But I don't know. I haven't seen any of it. If someone was "stalking" me I would just block them.
    Anonymous

• Well come on! Before I posted anything today she was posting complaints about people posting anon. Then anything I posted she had to disagree on everything and anything thats posted. Not to mention she doesn't read any of the posts before she gives her "opinion". Maybe she should lay off replying to anon posts if she is so worried about it. Seriously look up my questions and read her responses. She has a high and mighty attitude that struck a nerve with me today.
    Anonymous

• I am replying to posts or responses that people added to my posts only! How am I stalking?
    Anonymous

• Well, as long as you leave your replies in a post and not go to someone's chatter saying crap or PMing someone!
    Earth-Angel

Answer by Earth-Angel at 9:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• she's hormonal. let it go!
    Anonymous

• LMAO!!!anon922! I'm going to bed anyway!
    Anonymous

• popcornWhat did I miss? I'm just being nosey.

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I can't really look up your posts because I don't know who you are.....could you post links to the threads here?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• grow up
    Anonymous