Can you be having contractions without having any pain?

rylies_mommy09

Asked by rylies_mommy09 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes but the pain will eventually come.
    Anonymous

• Yes the early ones you dont even notice. I had started having contractions a couple weeks ahead of my DD being born but had no clue! Was very shocked when my dr at my pre natal told me this, didnt understand at first!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yes. I went to 5 centimeters without knowing it and to 8 centimeters with only a few cramps. As soon as I was fully dilated, all the cramps stopped completely and all I had was an urge to push. This was my first baby and the greatest labor and delivery I ever experienced. The whole thing from beginning to end was about 2 hours.

Anonymous

• i was contractiing and didnt know it.. drom the time my water broke till i had my first contraction was 12 hours, after my first contraction it was 3.5 hours till baby was born
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009