What download service do you have downloaded on your computer for songs and movies that is safe and free?

I hate bearshare (my computer always screws up when i have it on my computer) and limewire ( just dont like it... i can never find what im looking for). can you share the website you use to download movies and songs safely and free... i dont want the marshals showing up at my door because i did an illegal download!

liltinymommy

Asked by liltinymommy at 9:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• I don't download movies, but I use thefilmwall.com to watch movies for free online. The filmwall is a forum of sorts with various links to movies that you can watch online. There are options to download, but they stream through like a youtube video.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I dont have any problems with limewire except lately with the MJ saga you are Qed for hours.
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 11:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2009