Is this not the stupidest invention ever??!

http://blogs.carpoint.ca/2009/06/makeup-tentacle-strikes-back-at-distracted-driving.html

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 9:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I've seen worse.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• that is awful.... I don't think even the late great Billy Mays could have sold us on that one!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I think it's absolutely absurd!!
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 9:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• *Said in perky infomercial voice* And when you get into an accident, the Make-Up Tentacle will kill you instantly!
    Please call now to order you new Make-Up Tenticale/Killing pole.

God that is the stupidest thing invented.
    You know waking up 10 minutes early won't hurt you either.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• The question should be why are their women out there putting make up on while driving. They think their "rear view" is their vanity mirror.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 9:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• OMG really? who would want that thing? it looks like you're trying to eat it, or something
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 9:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Actually the visor mirror is the vanity mirror.
    Anonymous

• OK!!>. and this doesn't cause distraction.. Maybe if some people got up a few mins early or didn't worry about makeup so much we wouldn't need this.. lol!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• O.k that's just scary. I gave up on make up after I had kids. If I don't get up early enough then I don't wear make up, or I put it on at work in the bathroom. And it doesn't solve the problem of people who try to drink coffee, smoke, and talk on their cell phone all at once while driving. Is there a scary invention to help with that?

So I'm thinking that when you get in an accident that thing will go right through your throat. Cool...

Anonymous

• Actually the visor mirror is the vanity mirror-----------------

I m talking about the rear view mirror. Most of the women I see doing it have their rear view cranked to see themselves. And if they are using the vanity mirror on the visor, they are not paying attention to the ROAD.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 9:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2009