seriously need some feedback answers comments something

Okay im 37 weeks and the past two-three days i have been feeling sick , bad back pains not like the normal ones i got through pregnancy, vagina hurts, stomach hurts, and stomach tightens and loosens,discharge has increase alot. Does this mean my labor could be soon or what? A lot of people i know in person say it sounds like it not that i want to go early but i am so miserable here the past few days i get the contractions they just do not stay they go but have gotten worse the past few days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your OB if you think you are
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• could just be some nasty braxton-hicks, but it best to check with your doc. call the aferthous number if you have to, thats what its there for. good luck hun
    MILFpunk

Answer by MILFpunk at 9:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• If they go away after you rest then they are probably braxton hicks. check with doc though if you are worried. I know that my doctor had a specialized nurse there just to answer questions if i was worried.
    dolphinstar79

Answer by dolphinstar79 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Well i had went to the doctor last thursday and he told me that i would be okay as long as they didn't come 3-5mins apart, told me to come in as soon as they started happening because i'm already 3 1/2 cent dilated and my labor would be fast. but i wasn't sure if this is start of labor or something.
    Anonymous

• sounds like your body is just preparing for labor. it's normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2009