how can i be sure if i am pregnant or not?

experience moms!...i need advices!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Pee on a stick.

End of story.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• take a damn test or see a dr.!
    Anonymous

• I would go to walmart or dollar store and by a couple tests. go home and pee on them. watch for signs of cramping, increase urination, tender breasts. or go to dr.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• GO 2 DA DAM CLINIC DUH!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• go to the dr
    pee on a stick
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Everyone is different, but for me I usually start by losing ten pounds without thinking about it. That's how I knew to test for baby number two. I fit into a pair of jeans that I had bought just before I found out I was pregnant with baby number one! Then I start sleeping through my alarm, or falling asleep when I am reading or writing. Then there's your breasts getting bigger, your abdomen getting "hard" when you gently push on it. Then after all of that, the morning sickness kicks in. At least for me. Oh and my DH has a way of "knowing". He told me the first time, right after sex once, that he thought I was pregnant, and the second time, he had been playing with our son and our neighbor was out watching her DD play with our son and she had a new baby, he came in and said, "you know, it might be nice, to have another." Then I got thinking about when was the last time, I had a period, home tested, Sure enough, I was. LOL
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Get a test done by the doctor, pee on a stick.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• if you give birth then you know you were pregnant. If you want to know before then either use a home pregnancy test, go to the health dept or planned parenthood or even a real doctor and find out for sure.
    Anonymous

• DOES ANYBODY ELSE REALIZE THAT THIS IS POSTED IN THE 13-17 AGE GROUP, and she may not know what "peeing on a stick" is? Where is the support in this Q&A? And the cursing, geez! All else, thanks for giving reliable advice.

OP-As Ambie0526 said, get a home pregnancy test from the dollar store or Walmart, and follow the directions. If it is positive, you need to go to a clinic to confirm it. If you need help, ask a teacher, counselor, family or friend. I'm guessing that there is some reason you are asking here.

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 2:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Well, go to the store and get a couple pregnancy tests. I would take one and then take another a week or so later. And then go to the doctor to confirm it.
    gurliegal86

Answer by gurliegal86 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2009