Has anyone stopped and started throwing up durning pregnancy?

I am 17 weeks and for the whole first 13 weeks i threw up only at night. I excited when i stopped 4 weeks ago, but after I had blood drwan I can't seem to hold anything down. I have throwen up every thing i have eaten that last 4 days. I am not sure if it has to do with having the blood drawn or the baby. Before it was only at night, now it is every meal. I can drink water and juice but cant seem to keep food down. Does this seem ok, anyone have any advice?

Christineplus1

Asked by Christineplus1 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I stopped throwing up around week 20, and started again around week 34. If its getting worse, or you are having a hard time holding down even liquids, it may be something other than morning sickness (I contracted salmonella around 15 weeks and it was miserable!). I'd suggest going to see your doctor to make sure you aren't getting dehydrated. Good luck!!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• the only vomitting I had after my morning sickness stopped was from really severe indegestion. It comes and goes but sometimes its like once u start Its down hill from that point on... mayybe try some tums to calm ur tummy and then eat a very small portion and then u can increase if u can hold that down
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I stopped throwing up 2 weeks before my baby was born. It was worst during the end of firs trimester and begining of second, I lost 10 ounds during those weeks, then it got a little better but still i threw up all my pregnancy.
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I had morning sickness (well all day sickness) most of the first trimester, but the rest of my pregnancy it stopped by for a visit. Towards the end, tomato products set it off and it got bad enough sometimes I had to take meds for it.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 12:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2009