How many of you will record this time in history?

For those of you who keep baby books for your children or some sort of scrapbook or journal, how many of you will be recording these recent infamous deaths as a historical note for future generations?

I'm not trying to be morbid.
I keep a baby book for my granddaughter and there is a section to write down events of the year.
I have a feeling that this month of this year alone is going to go down in the history books for sure.

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 9:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did because there is a section in my sons baby book about current events and news/famous births and deaths. But He is 10 now and can remember big moments in history on his own.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• not me.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Not me.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I am horriable at scarpbooking, But this sure is something that will be remembered.. Just not by me.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• No. My kids are all old enough to remember this stuff. And quite honestly none of them care right now. Not even my 15 yr old really cares. Now if someone who is a little more current were to suddenly die (i.e. Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance), then I'm pretty sure my 15 yr old would take notice.

Anonymous

• Anonymous
    No. My kids are all old enough to remember this stuff. And quite honestly none of them care right now. Not even my 15 yr old really cares. Now if someone who is a little more current were to suddenly die (i.e. Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance), then I'm pretty sure my 15 yr old would take notice.

Oh no! Don't say such things about Gerard! You'll Jinx him! I love him to much to give him up yet! heheheeh!!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Oh no! Don't say such things about Gerard! You'll Jinx him! I love him to much to give him up yet! heheheeh!!

Oh no... I didn't think about that. Oh man... now I'll feel bad if something happened to him. Wow, that would be sad though. Ok, I need to shut up now. No more jynxing... shutting up now. I never said anything.
    Anonymous

• not me!! i could reallllllllllllly care less about MJ, farrah means nothing to me, i'll miss ed, he was cool..and that oxy clean guy was kinda cool to, in an annoying way...and theres one other..but i have noooooo idea who he was!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• All todays pop stars and media celebs will mean nothing to future generations. In just 10 years time, most of them will have been forgotten even by many of us.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2009