do you ever take breaks from CM?

if so, how come? for how long?

AgentBrez

Asked by AgentBrez at 9:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• A few weeks. It makes your head spin sometimes. I'm gonna take a break right now, my eyes are bleeding!lol
    Anonymous

• Nah, I have a bucket for the bathroom, mini fridge my husband keeps stocked. I am good to go.

Just kidding :).

I site skip. I get hooked on one site for awhile then a new one pops up that grabs my attention. I haven't taken any long breaks from cafemom on purpose.
    Anonymous

• sometimes I do, because I just wanna see if I can jk.lol. Idk...maybe a couple days to a week.
    Anonymous

• The longest for me was a week when I went on vacation.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I do. The breaks are getting to be more often and for longer; I guess I get tired of all the same questions over and over - then there is the mean spirited people - it all gets on my nerves. It's got to where I only check in about twice a week.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I take a break a lot and for a long time. Some of the 'mothers' on here don't act like women.. act more like middle schoolers.. just not interested in the drama that some cause
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 11:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• At least once a week I log out and don't don't log in for a day or so. It can be overwhelming. Of course I have a lot going on too.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I gave it up for Lent (40 days), partially to prove to myself that I could, and partially as a real sacrifice (i.e. using the time to pray, clean, play with kids, etc instead). I missed it but it cleared my head and I did take a little more time to work on my "real life", which frankly is kind of pathetic right now! I have given up certain boards and find myself posting new threads les often. But I really do value the community here, and feel like I can say things here (not just mean or obnoxious, just honest) things I can't always say in my everyday life., I have learned a TON as well.
    tigrefan98

Answer by tigrefan98 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2009