well i've been trying to conceive with my partner and i'm becoming phsyco thinking something might be wrong with us even though its too early to determine pregnancy.

ihope

Asked by ihope at 9:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• visit your ob if you are concerned with something wrong with you or him
    try to relax otherwise your SO is gonna totally get freaked out with you being psycho and he might want to put a hold on ttc.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• lmao... Well... for about a year my bf and i werent using adequate protection and i would be scared every month that we would get preggers. Well, in April I became relaxed about it and started saying something was def. wrong with me or him... and go figure... that same month, I conceived! They say when you least expect it, it will happen... Good luck, relax and stop trying... Just go with it.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• She's right! It happens when you least expect it!!
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 5:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I know it can get discouraging. But, the best advice I can give. Is if it hasn't been a year don't stress at all, it can take the average couple that long. I would just relax and have fun. If it's been more then a year, you and your husband can get checked out with a inferitly specialist depending on what they determine. Good luck to you!

and try to not think the worst. Life throws miracles at us everyday!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2009