Do you think people on PA should be able to buy Birthday cake and other junk food?

my taxes at work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• So you think people who need assistance shouldn't give their kids a birthday cake?

Grow up!
    Anonymous

• what isn't junk food anymore and besides if you want to live healty it cost much more money then junk food.

And besides if they eat junk food or health food it's still same tax money spent, so what diference does it make what people eat.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Your tax dollars are going to fund abortions in other countries and all kinds of ridiculous wastefulness & you're worried about a $15.00 Birthday cake, and what, some pop and chips??? Are you serious?

GOOD LORD... PATHETIC!!!

Anonymous

• Actually that is your ignorance at work.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I have never been on pa so I don't know the 'rules' (what is allowed/not allowed)----- I assume that those who are on pa would be able to spend it on grocery items.. and last time I checked grocery stores sold snack foods and birthday cakes! Anyway it is not my business what is in other people's carts or how they pay for it. I know I would not want someone to tell me what I can and can't buy for my kids.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• And you would be who.... "The grinch who stole Birthdays" may-be....

Anonymous

• OMG you are ridiculous!! Grow up Why don't you worry about yourself and if you are SO wrapped up in other peoples business than quit your job and start a Hugh riot. This world is in a major economic crisis right now and people are losing their jobs right and left and thank god that PA is out their for the people who need it. Quit b****ing before something like that happens to you or are you one of those people who get in a bind and mommy and daddy bail you out? GROW UP! And you must love drama because you knew where this question was going to get ya. NOWHERE.

Anonymous

• I agree with everyone above me.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 10:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• We pay taxes and I really don't give a chit if they do. They have that right like anyone else. I agree with everyone too, grow up.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Are we gonna beat this dead Horse again?????

abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 11:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2009