Ashworth Univercity Reinstatment

Back in mid 2005 I was a student with PCDI (now Ashworth Univercity). I was a member of their Bridal Consutling program. However due to finacial issues I could not make the payments and therfore couldn't finish the class.

Earlier this year I was contacted by a collection agency to pay the remaining tuition. The lady at the agency told me that if I paid it off they had to reinstate me as a student and allow me to finish my class. I paid it. I would have paid it earlier but honestly I forgot about it once I got back on my feet.

So, now, it's paid for. Will they let me finish? I was really close to the end on the course. Anyone had experience with them? Do they have to let me finish since I paid the tuition?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• its university
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jul. 3, 2009