I just got off birth control, how long will it take to become fertile again?

I got off my birth control and bled starting about 4 days after, I don't know if it was from withdraw of the hormones or if my ovaries already woke up. How long after getting off the pill did it take you to conceive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It varies for each women, the doctor say it can take up to six months for your body to regulate. but, some women of course can get pregnant right away going off the pill. Give it time it will happen for you. Just enjoy the baby making time. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I got pregnant during the pill. good luck.
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I have 3 kids and I was on nothing for 6 months with my 1st son. My last 2 I conceived 2 weeks after my last cycle, about 1 month after the birth control pills. This time, I stopped the pills 2 months ago and nothing yet???
    ChristinaLeiva

Answer by ChristinaLeiva at 11:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• For me all it took was missing two days.
    KatieP.

Answer by KatieP. at 11:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Back in Feb/March of 2007.. I couldn't afford the pill that month. I got pregnant when my period was due.. so it only took me one month to get pregnat.
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 12:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2009