HELLO MOMS HOW DO U FEEL WHEN SOMEONE CRITISIZE?

I hate when moms like to make fun of people with there spelling and I wish people needs to mind there own busy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I don't criticize people for misspelling words when they are hand-written or through a messenger, but really when you have a spell checker available I think it should prolly be used. I wouldn't go as far as to point it out on a public forum, but I wince when I see a really badly misspelled post or email, I admit.
    Anonymous

• I really dont give a damn..
    I just let say what ever they plz
    they are never going see me in person if they do then talk that crap some more haha!!
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• theres so many damn judgmental people that feel there way is the right way.if you ask a question that they dont like that they attack you.its sad as hell and your like damn there child is gonna come out just like them..smh
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I can't spell well when I type and if anyone has a problem with it that's there problem.
    Those kind of women are ignorant miserbole and lonely and they feel the need to spread there misery to make them self feel better and I feel sorry for them.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I never use the spell check, but if one of my words are misspelled it is do to a typo and not to ignorance

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Mind there own busy?
    Anonymous

• LMAO Anonymous 11:47....I was gonna say the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2009